Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 2: 23rd August 2011

My day had been extra long today as I had to attend a full day workshop from 9am to 5pm. Imagine going for class and sitting for another four hours listening to lectures... I would be dead. Thank god, Dr Yeap keeps us engaged and occupied with hands on activities. Today we began with a quiz of cutting out the numbers 0-9 and to fill them in the boxes to get the same number when we added up all the numbers from the four sides. I managed to do the first one fast which amounted to the total of 12, followed by 11 but that was a challenge.








By then, time was up. The next activity we were given was to find the probability to end up with the last stick with the last person. I feel that this game depends on the number of sticks left to be picked by a person. I've been waiting to receive my first peg. Imagine a grown up woman saying this. But I guess we are also like the little kids at school, excited over such issues. And Yeah! Then finally, I managed to get one peg for the spin the dial game. This was like playing a game of 4D depending on luck. However, it was fun in finding the biggest number formed in class. By the end of the day, I was pleased to say that I survived. Thanks for making it lively for us,

No comments:

Post a Comment